To find your country/product tariff arrangements with Canada, please proceed as per below:
Direct Link (for tariffs):
(Click on and view “Customs Tariff” to see the most recent document.
Follow these steps:
1) On internet, go to: www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca (Canada Border Services Agency)
2) Click: “Commercial Sector” (On left)
3) Go to “Importers” box and click on “Customs Tariff”
4) Go to “In this section” box on the right and Click: “Current Customs Tariff”
5) Click: “Chapter by Chapter PDF File” – open it.
6) Scroll down the page to find the products required.
7) View the tariff treatment
Pointer: If you are having trouble locating your exact product quickly in the tariff list, you may wish to first verify the Canadian HS Code for your product at strategis.gc.ca website (keep in mind that the first 6 digits of the HS code are international and the last 4 digits are specific to the Import market – in this case, Canada). Go to the “Trade Data On-line” section, then search by “Product keyword”. You should be able to determine/find the precise HS Code from the subsequent options that come up. Once you have your precise code, then you can more easily refer back to the Tariff List (the Codes should match) at CBSA tariff site.
Note: For more detailed information, please register with TFOC to access the “Tariffs & Related Information” Section, the “TFOC Exporting to Canada Guide” as well as Market Information Paper(s) specific to your product(s).