Trade Facilitation Office (TFO) Canada is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve lives by creating sustainable trade partnerships for exporters from developing countries with Canadian and foreign buyers. TFO Canada assists Small and Medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and Trade Support Institutions (TSIs) from developing countries to access international markets through information, advice and contact services. Since 1980, TFO Canada’s internationally experienced project staff and sectoral experts have been providing trade promotion and capacity building services to tens of thousands of SMEs and TSIs from Latin America and the Caribbean, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Statement of Purpose
TFO Canada improves lives through the creation of sustainable trade partnerships for exporters from developing countries with Canadian and foreign buyers.
TFO Canada is a recognized leader at improving lives through facilitating sustainable international trade opportunities for small and medium enterprises in developing countries
TFO Canada’s Value
- Canadian Perspectives: We ground our views in Canada’s culture, reputation and ethics to bring added value to our stakeholders.
- Sustainable Growth: We bring solutions that enhance the well-being of individuals and communities now and into the future.
- Gender Equality: We know that communities are enriched when women are empowered to make positive change.
- Commitment to Partnerships: We leverage the expertise of our partners and harness local knowledge for greater social impact.
- Dedication: We bring a sense of higher purpose to our work.