- Ask the buyer directly for as much information as possible regarding their company and product profiles.
- CREDIT CHECKS: If you wish to conduct a credit check on a Canadian or inernational company, you can find a listing at:
http://www.creditworthy.com/providers/agency.asp. The List for Canadian Credit checks is as follows (Source: “Credit Worthy” Wesbite as previously indicated):CANADA (Credit Checking Agencies)Canadian Credit Reporting – Fresh Business Credit ReportsOrder Equifax Business Credit Reports – Business & Consumer Credit Reports CDN$39.50Ethica Commercial Credit Bureau – Real Time ReportsGroupecho Canada Inc – Canada Business & Consumer ReportsSterling Credit Group – Edmonton & Calgary
- Perform a simple search on the company at www.google.ca.
- Check with the Trade Office of your countries Embassy, High Commission or Consulates in Canada. You may be able to locate these offices via: www.embassyworld.com
- Inquire with the nearest Canadian Embassy or High Commission’s Trade Commissioner Service (www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/world/embassies/menu-en.asp))to see if they can help you locate information on the company.