Start Date: November 25, 2021, 08:00
End Date: November 26, 2021, 16:00
Event Contact: E-mail
For More Information: https://owitnairobi.org/africa-women-trade-conference/
In response, to global changes and shifting trends in trade, OWIT Nairobi in collaboration with OWIT Nigeria ad OWIT Zimbabwe will be hosting the Africa Women Trade Conference (AWTC) on November 25th – 26th at the Safari Park Hotel and Casino.
The conference will seek to attract over 500 women from the regional block – Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Eswatini, Ghana, and South Africa among other African countries.
A key objective of the AWTC is to increase intra Africa Trade amongst women in Africa with the aim of promoting Women Economic Empowerment. African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) agreement brings together a total population of 1.3 billion people with a GDP of $3.4 trillion. This creates a great export market for our members.
- To create awareness for Intra-African Trade.
- To provide a networking platform for women businesses to expand into African markets.
- To create new market opportunities and linkages in Africa for women.
- To examine trade barriers that hinder women traders.
- To evaluate innovative financial solutions for women in trade.
- To discuss e-commerce as an enabler of trade.
- To discuss agriculture as the next frontier for Africa.