The Africa Trade Conference is an annual conference that seeks to play an important role in facilitating dialogue, networking, advancing knowledge and information about Trade in Africa and Trade with Africa. The ultimate goal is Trade and Investments by Africans that enables Africa Economic Development.
The Africa Trade Conference in 2022 will be held in Nairobi, Kenya. The platform and the Theme is “Empowering African’s to participate in Intra Africa Trade and Global Trade sustainably” The Stakeholders who will be attending the ATC2022 are from various African countries, the African Diaspora, the Global Business community and Global Trade experts.
What are the specific objective outcomes of the conference
1. Growth of more African businesses participating in Intra Africa Trade and Global Trade
2. Increase awareness of how businesses can participate in digital trade
3. Ensure more women gain access to information that enables them to export their goods and services in
Africa and globally.
4. Encourage more businesses to use professional advisors to guide them on capacity building, access to markets and access to finance.
5. Better understanding of what each African country produces and how Africans can form regional supply
chains, global value chains and manufacturing hubs.
6. Create awareness of great global African brands
Online attendance is free.
For more conference details, please contact