Exporting to Canada
Access Canada: A Guide on Exporting to Canada
Are you interested in exporting to Canada?
Exporting to a new market can be daunting even for experienced companies. This step-by-step guide will walk you through all aspects of how to export to Canada. It provides links to rich information on the Canadian market, trade data, sector reports, and much more to help you create your Market Entry Plan.
Highlights from the Guide:
- Canada is an import-oriented market. Imports reached a five-year high of $411 billion in 2014 (excluding minerals), making Canada the 11th largest import market in the world.
- Immigration is driving a booming ethnic market and diversity of consumer preferences. Retailers are struggling to meet this demand, suggesting expanded opportunities for imported products.
- Canada offers duty-free and quota-free market access to least-developed countries and lower-than-normal tariff rates to over 100 other developing countries.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: Understanding Canada’s Demographics
- Part 2: Understanding the Canadian Market
- Part 3: Entering the Canadian Market Information
- Part 4: TFO Canada as your Trade Partner